We are running a session in Katoomba on the first section of the UTA 50 course next Sunday open to ALL Runners who meet our A/B Level standards. (See Standards here or get in touch with Vlad or Benn directly if you are unsure) and can also run up to 30km.
What you need to know.
- Either select to self drive to the Scenic World carpark OR Catch the bus from the Hunter. Yep that means you can drive from anywhere and meet us there.
- We will start the run at 9am and finish by 12 midday approximately aiming to depart Katoomba by 1pm
- Cost is $35 for no bus or $60 if catching the bus.
- Take UTA 50 Mandatory gear and at least 2 litres of fluids with you
- There will be 3 Coaches on the run with you
- The run will finish at Queen Victoria Hospital and we will coordinate helping those driving back to their cars.
To reserve a Bus spot or check if you are on the Bus at go here – there are 2 places left as of Saturday 23rd March
Go to your Mind body account on Runlab HERE (if your new setup a profile and register) then go to
Online store/Supersessions and purchase the $60 or $35 session as relevant.
We will be in touch Friday 5pm with all the final details. Bus will depart the Concept at 5:30am sharp on the Sunday morning.