Join us on Sat 5th October.
How do you have your ideal race? For all levels of runners, Join Vlad and supporting partners to learn how you can have “One Perfect Race”. Targeted towards endurance events over 42 kilometres with a focus on trail-running.
Even those at the top of their chosen pursuit continually strive to learn, its part of the difference
Come prepared to listen, learn, try and workout! View a run analysis – Speak to a Podiatrist and Nutritionist, View a Hip Balance.
No matter your level – You will learn and grow from this event. It will enable you to better prepare for that upcoming key race in 2020
From 1pm sharp – 4pm @ “The Concept” George Street Highfields
An interactive Trail Running Workshop supported by the following brands
Includes the following practitioners available on the day
Aviano : Hunter Physio : Achieve Podiatry : Compeat Nutrition
Not to miss – 50 exclusive places
You will be able to try the following products and get exclusive discounts too:
- Air Relax Australia – One lucky participant will receive a $300 Air Relax Voucher!
- Laser Clinics Charlestown
- Stryd power meters
We will cover
- What sessions, volumes and types of training you need to do weekly aka programming. Find out what to do – different levels – why some sessions MUST be unique to trail-running.
- How to approach race day and have your ultimate race, including developing that mindset
- How to best recover during your training
- What gear will help you get your result
- and more….
- 1pm – 1:45pm Vlad Shatrov, Programming and Recovery techniques
- 1:45pm – 2pm, Introduction to Hunter Physio, Aviano, Achieve Podiatry and Compeat Nutrition
- 2:00pm – 2:30pm Breakout – You go and visit the Practitioners you need the services of.
- 2:30-3:00pm. Runstrong Workout. Join Vlad and Coaches for a 30 minute Strength Session built specifically for this session
- 3:00-3:30pm Vlad Shatrov Race day and Race Gear
- 3:30 and on – Try the latest shoes in the Salomon Demo Fleet and more