Runners – 5 Saturdays of super sessions in the HUNTER!
CASUAL PASSES NOW AVAILABLE
(Which means you can do any of the remaining four weeks – Follow the same entry process below and select Everest Casual $35 We will then add you to the distribution list and send you an email the Friday before each event – and this info is also on the below Facebook page)
After signing up please LIKE this FACEBOOK PAGE for updates
Due to many events being cancelled and postponed, Runlab has put together an incredibly challenging and rewarding 5 Saturdays of sessions for all runners. These sessions will include a Short Course and Long Course race across 5 exciting and challenging locations in the Hunter commencing 29th August! In addition to the specified courses, we will also include an element of form and or strength and technique into the last portion of the session.
This is an exceptional offering, that will bring back some purpose and excitement into your weekends at a time we all need it. All fitness levels accepted.
Sydney Runlabbers – There will be an Everest session on the last Saturday that you can do, details closer.
What you get!
- A $50 off PURE PERFORMANCE Shoe Voucher
- A 20% off Tailwind discount code valid for 1 month
- Tailwind nutrition at all events
- A race Bib
- There are 4 Pure Voucher/Goodr/Maurton/Enso Prize Packs up for grabs RRP $200!
- Sessions run with a COVID-19 Safe plan in place. we will provide sanitiser and antibacterial wipes
- $149 for the 5 race sessions which is effectively only $99 with the Pure Voucher!
How it works!
- Register for the 5 Pass Everest series
- Complete either all the short course or all the long course options over 5 weeks to be eligible for the prize Packs. If you decide to do a couple of short courses and a few long courses, thats fine BUT you wont be eligible for the overall Prize Packs
- Prizes given for 1st Male/Female Age Graded for Short and Long course at the series Finale EVEREST!
- (If you cannot make one of the sessions – don’t worry, just complete the session during the 5 weeks)
- This is open to ANYONE – you dont need to be training with Runlab currently. Runlab runners these sessions can not me make up sessions for missed weekly sessions sorry.
- 3 Morning sessions – 2 daytime sessions.
|WHAT – WHEN||OPTIONS||LOCATION|
|29 Aug – The Brunkerville Buster – 6:30am||8km/12km + Hill climbing & Technique||Meet Caltex Brunkerville. 1549 Legetts drive|
|5 Sep – KING of the MOUNTAIN – 12:00pm||10km/ 25km. Wakefield towards Sugarloaf return||Meet Archery Road, Wakefield|
|12 Sep – THE WITCH – 6:30am||10km/6km + Trail Tips and Tricks||Meet Gun Club Road – Off Fernleigh Loop Adamstown Heights|
|19 Sep – COASTAL ASCENT – 6:30am||11km/7km Short course + Strength set||Meet Dixon Park Ocean street Merewether|
|26 Sep – THE EVEREST – 2:00pm||2 Hr/1 Hr . Looped course Elevation chase||Top Carpark King Edward Park – Newcastle. Park near York drive/The Terrace|
Sign in to Runlab’s Mindbody site HERE (create a profile if its your first time). Then go to Online store/Services/Mytrailgroup and select 5 Pass Everest Long Course OR 5 Pass Everest Short Course. THEN use that credit to book into the class on the schedule. Note on the schedule all classes appear at 6:30am – thats only because we had to do it that way on the system BUT note 45th September is 12 midday and 26th September 2pm. All 3 others 6:30am
And we will get in touch before session 1!