NELSONS BAY – ALUM Mountain
Trails / Supersession
The ultimate hill crusher set! Technical hilly repeats
ENTRIES are OPEN NOW – This is OPEN to all runners – including runners that dont train regularly with RUNLAB
All runners are welcome and you get these awesome inclusions
- Cost $55 NO BUS or $75 INCLUDING RETURN BUS FROM NEWCASTLE
- Session starts at Alum Mountain Buladelah 7:30am, Saturday 7th December
- Strict Limit of 40 – all entrants should be able to run 8km and currently run a minimum of 3 times a week.
- BUS Option available return from Newcastle (20 Person Bus Limit)
- All participants get a FREE pair of Lebent Socks
- A 2-3 part training session including the guided 8km trail run, hill strength training and technique tips
- Hydration/Electrolytes for the session
- Join the Coaching team for a coffee/meal (own cost) and have a chat to us all things running so we can answer any questions you have in town by the river post session
Join Vlad Shatrov (Salomon Athlete – Blackmores Running Festival Trainer – Runlab Founder) and local area knowledge expert and runner Bobby Perry – offering his local guidance and preparing trails ahead of the session – on a 3 hour training session which will develop you as a trail runner – challenge you and allow you to run better uphill. Explore this hidden gem near Buladelah and take in the views when we finally hit the summit
Entries are OPEN but otherwise reserve your spot and we will remind you closer to the date
To ENTER go HERE login (or create an account) Scroll down to SUPERSESSION ALUM Mountain and select one of the two options (Bus or No bus). We will be in touch as we get closer!
Expressions of interest now open! Reserve your spot early to avoid missing out.