Join us for our second Runcamp of 2020.2 UTA PREP
We are running a 2 day 1 night Runcamp in the Blue Mountains on the 28th and 29th March 2020.
Dear Athletes this Camp is FULL. If you would still like to come please join the waiting list and we will endeavour to add a couple of more spots. Contact Benn@Runlab.com.au
FINAL PAYMENT IS NOW DUE PLEASE
We will run this from the Katoomba YHA. Accomodation is dorm style right in the heart of Katoomba and on the edge of the National Park.
Positioned 7 weeks before UTA and 2 weeks after 6 Foot Track, this is the ideal time to hit your peak volume and prepare for your UTA. Runlab has run camps from here on 4 previous years and are experts in making this an educational and challenging weekend. There is an option to run sections of all events and we will be supported by 6 coaches so we can run multiple groups! You dont have to do Runlab Terms and you dont have to be doing UTA to take part in a great training Camp.
We are limited to 35 runners and have had 25 runners complete our previously communicated Expression of Interest form. So we expect a capacity camp again.
- EVENT TEE and WELCOME PACK with Camp only discounts
- ACCOMODATION including Lunch on Saturday and Breakfast on Sunday
- 3 Coached and Guided sessions for varying runner levels including Aquatic Centre Entry
- 25 Seater MINI BUS @ the camp to transport runners to various run options + Nutrition for runs
This is the Tee we are getting unique to this camp
SPECIAL ADD ON
- Most attendees self drive/Car pool. However we have a limited number (12) spots on the Minibus departing 5:30am Saturday in the Hunter, that can travel to and from the Camp on the minibus for $30
Day 1 – Run start 9am approximately covering the full UTA 22 course, great training and race prep for all 22/50 and 100km runners. Recovery session Saturday afternoon (after your provided lunch) followed by a group dinner at a nearby restaurant.
Day 2 – We will run a session specifically for 50KM runners (departing from Scenic World) and a session specifically for 100km runners (from the 6 foot track checkpoint up to Nellies Glen and following the race route right into the Aquatic Centre)
Please follow this LINK HERE and login (or create an account if you dont have one) and the on the header menu select Online Store/Services/Runcamp and select the appropriate option for FULL payment
Select your SHIRT size and nominate if you want to catch the Minibus (limited to first 12)