We are running in the Blue Mountains on Saturday 27th March. Check out the details for what you can expect on the day. Limited to 50 runners.
Who is coming?
Any runners who would like a challenging trail run are welcome, however most of the runners are doing UTA on the weekend of 15th May 2021. We are limiting the group size to 50 and do expect it to be full. All runners who have placed their name on the sheet above will be notified first of entries opening.
Cost and Inclusions.
All participants will receive the following with their entry
The latest Hard copy of Trail runner Mag (RRP $15)
An exclusive PACE Athletic code 15% – The Pace team are joining us on the day. If you want them to bring something please add it here
An exclusive 20% Salomon code useable for the entire 2021!
A $50 Pure Performance Voucher (Which can be used for phone orders for those not in Newcastle)
A Snack Pack from YOUR FOOD COLLECTIVE
2 Tailwind sachets (performance + recovery) plus all the fuel you need for the day.
2 Coaches per group to ensure you stay on track and are given invaluable insights ahead of race day using the Runlab national Parks Ecopass – a requirement for group runs
What do you need to bring?
In addition to your running apparel and trail shoes
- Capacity to carry 2.5 Litres of Hydration (hydration vest highly recommended)
- Snake/compression bandage
- Mobile Phone
- Waterproof Jacket
- Space Blanket
- Some Nutrition in addition to the provided TW such as a Gel/s or similar (just in case).
- A spare change of clothes + Cash just in case
What is next
- Please double check to ensure you have selected your preferred run. Note that the 22km course runners should expect a 3-4 hour session with both other groups up to 5 hours. However there is the ability to turn early to shorten the run in the other two options.
- If you want PACE athletic to bring gear for you on the day to purchase, add it to the sheet please. Pace will join us on the day and offer discounted sales at the end of the session
- Check your inboxes closer to the event for any other updates.
Meeting spot + Special Guest
We will meet at SCENIC WORLD from 7am and be ready to run by 7:30am. We will be joined first though by a special guest for an inspirational talk and then seperate into 3 coached groups to run your desired route.
Please go here and Login (if you haven’t booked a Runlab session before, create a profile) then go to ONLINE STORE/SERVICES/SUPER SESSIONS and you will see the Katoomba Supersession. Or for a direct link to the session go here