You can order anytime using code – See Ordering process at the bottom
100% Lean WPI – Chocolate and Vanilla (WPI Tile in large file)
100% Lean WPI+ Chocolate boasts over 24g* of lean whey protein isolate with less than 3g* of carbohydrates per serve. Plus, 100% Lean WPI+ contains green tea, alkaline pomegranate, digestive enzymes, and probiotics for digestive balance.
Why do we need protein? Protein is essential for the human body and has both functional and structural properties.
- Supports healthy growth and development throughout life
- Builds joint cartilage, hair, skin, and nail cells.
- Muscle growth, contraction, recovery and adaptation from exercise and physical activity.
- Builds hormones, enzymes and antibodies
Our current protein recommendations in Australia appear to fall short of our true requirements for optimal health and muscle mass1. The latest scientific research2 suggests that consumption of 1.2 – 1.6g of protein per kilogram of body weight per day is more appropriate, however a personalised nutrition approach is needed as we are all different and our bodies have different requirements for protein. Click here to help calculate your daily protein needs: https://www.isowheysports.com.au/calculator/protein
- Jager et al, 2017, “International Society of Sports Nutrition Position Stand: protein and exercise”, Journal of the international society of sports nutrition 14 (20), doi: [10.1186/s12970-017-0177-8]
- Phillips SM et al, 2016, Protein “requirements” beyond the RDA: implications for optimizing health”, Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism, Vol 4 (5):565-572, DOI:10.1139/apnm-2015-0550
Runlab Isowhey ordering process.
Visit the online isowhey store and setup an account. If this is the first time you are creating an account you enter the referral code “RUNNERS18”. This code is entered in the blue section as below. You then continue setting up the account adding your delivery details etc. and then progress to a purchase.
When you return to purchase more items in the future and login to your account the discount will already be applied for you. So you shouldn’t need to change the code unless Runlab updates it. In this case you will have to go into your account where you can enter the new code.
Otherwise when you return for your second purchases and more, when you buy items your screen will look like this (i.e.: you don’t need to enter a Promo code as its already applied.)