WELCOME TO RUNCAMP 17! runcamp-17-runners-guide-final
- This will increase your knowledge of your own body as a runner
- You get to meet and learn from one of the most inspirational and accredited Ultra Runners of all time, Pat Farmer
- You will train on key sections of UTA and 6 Foot Track courses
- You will improve your running and be taught Trail specific technique
- Tips on how to pack that you can incorporate throughout the camp
- There are 2 “Bolt ons” that are strongly recommended for anyone needing to better understand their hydration needs and/or wanting to train up for an event with a program custom built for you
For all runners looking to improve and excel in 2017, we have designed the ultimate running program for you. Based in Katoomba this 3 day, 2 night camp will take your running to another level with challenging run sessions, train you in the correct running techniques, improve your confidence on all things running and give you the opportunity to maximise your individual potential with personal hydration and lactate testing as an added option and much more.
Whilst this program is trail run specific covering key sections of the UTA and 6 Foot Track run courses, any trail or roadrunner wanting to accelerate their running fitness will benefit from attending the camp.
Real partner benefits, Information talks by professionals, and sessions led by qualified and experienced Coaches, form the foundation for this professionally run program. Runlab founder and professional Athlete Vlad Shatrov together with Adam Clarke, Athlete and Strength & Conditioning expert, from UpnAdam Performance Coaching will lead the program supported by additional coaches from Runlab.
RUNNERS EVENT GUIDE BELOW