GENERAL ENTRIES NOW OPEN
The ultimate run training camp run by Runlab, returns for its fourth edition on the weekend of the 11th-13th January 2019 in Katoomba – Our VIP entries have been taken up and now the remaining 10 places have been released.
As an official Ultra-Trail Australia event, we have put together a program for all runners wanting to accelerate their fitness and education setting you up for your 2019 running year.
Whilst specifically training on the Trails in the Blue Mountains National Park, this camp will provide you with training benefits regardless of if you are training up for Road or Trail running events.
In 2019 the camp commence from 2pm on the Friday and wrap up on Sunday after lunch. We will cater for all levels of runners and run 3 longer run sessions, a recovery session and offer a number of information sessions.
Runlab partner inclusions will ensure that this is the ultimate training experience!
- Cost is $429 Per person – Limit of 45 runners
- 2 nights Accomodation YHA Katoomba dorm style sharing with up to 4 other runlabbers per room. Welcome BBQ Friday cooked by your coaches, Sat Breakfast and Lunch and Sunday Lunch included.
- Isowhey Nutrition for all sessions, event technical performance tee, recovery session pool entry Saturday
- PACE Athletic onsite expo and gear talk on Saturday
- Seminar/Workshop on Saturday pm
- Free use of 4 Air relax recovery systems
- A minimum of three run sessions with 6 Runlab Coaches for guidance and support. Friday sections of the first legs of the UTA100 course, Saturday 6 Foot Track sections and Sunday UTA 22 course or Leg 2 of UTA 50 course. All park fees are covered.
- Mini bus provided for logistics
- Practical Demo – How to use running/walking poles
- Many partner specials will be available at the camp – You will be able to purchase running poles at the camp through Pace
- SPECIAL OFFER TIFOSI Swank running sunglasses can be purchased at a super special price.
- NOTE: Runlab can offer 6 more places into the UTA events (Even if sold out) priority is given to camp participants
HOW TO ENTER
- Go to your Runlab Mindbody account and login OR setup an account here
- Either Pay in Full – or Pay the $100 Deposit to secure your spot. in Mindbody select Online store/Services/Runcamp and select to pay in full or deposit.
- Put your details on this sheet with your desired shirt size. Link to size guide here
- Balance due November 30th! NOTE: we can only guarantee your technical event tee if you enter/pay deposit by 15th November!
Event tee image below