The ultimate run training camp run by Runlab, returns for its third edition on the weekend of the 13th and 14th January 2018.
As an official Ultra-Trail Australia event, we have put together a program for all runners wanting to accelerate their fitness and education setting you up for your 2018 running season.
Whilst specifically training on the Trails in the Blue Mountains National Park, this camp will provide you with training benefits regardless of if you are training up for Road or Trail running events.
- Read this RUNCAMP 18 pre camp infoV2
2. CHECKOUT OUR TOP – You MUST tell us your preferred size after you have entered by following this link
3. Enter Via the below Link
- 7 Experienced qualified Runlab coaches
- 4 Coached sessions 3 running, 1 recovery. Sessions will cover the entire Pace UTA 22 course, sections of the UTA 100 and 50km course and the 6 Foot Track course. Including National Park usage fees
- Participants only event branded Long Sleeve top.
- Access to shoe product testing from Runlab partners HOKA
- PACE Athletic event stall with exclusive pricing across their product range
- Full use of the recovery area within the conference room including Compression recovery boots, Rollers and trigger/massage balls
- 2 information sessions including “Preparing for UTA 2018”
- Dorm style accommodation at the Katoomba YHA
- Recovery session Katoomba Aquatic Centre
- Saturday Lunch, Sunday Breakfast. With participants able to store and prepare any other additional meals onsite or purchase at any of the convenient nearby supermarkets/restaurants and Café’s
Exclusive: We have 10 reserved (Not free) spots for any of the UTA events including those sold out. These will be offered to Camp Participants that may have missed out on entries.
“ I’m passionate about enabling runners to achieve things they didn’t think were possible. That drives me as an Elite runner myself and this RUNCAMP in 2018 will not disappoint you. Get organised now and come and train with me and my team in the mountains in January 2018. Not only will you be able to learn about all things trail running, you will leave recharged with a sense of excitement for the running season ahead” – Vlad Shatrov
After profile setup. Select Online store/Services/runcamp/runcamp18